Thursday 2 March 2017

World Book Day

It is world book day and I thought that maybe we would do a post about our favourite books and the books that first made us really love books and reading, comment down below what your favourite book is! Happy world book day everyone!


Ann:

Magyk (Septimus Heap, #1)
For me I think that the book that made me really love reading was Magyk, my mum brought me it as a present and it was incredible! It was definitely the book that made me love books so much and probably one of the reasons why I am now a book blogger.


Clare:


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
When Ann first asked me this question - about the first book that made me love reading/my favourite book - there were so many books that came to mind! But Harry Potter is my honest, kinda cliched answer! I was a reader before I discovered Harry Potter - but this was the first series I ever became obsessed with, wanted to talk to people about and just got super involved in. And it still has that impact on me today. Harry Potter will always be my favourite series.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. Lord of the Rings, a love that started when Miss Timlin read The Hobbit to us in Year three Primary. It gave me a Fantasy World of escape that I longed for, and I would bike to Sarehole Mill and sit under a tree Tolkein would have known to read my treasured books. Struggled with the Silmarillion as a child but have come to understand it as I got older. Even now I am a level 38 Elf in my favourite fantasy escape game.

    ReplyDelete