Wednesday 1 March 2017

Top 5 Fictional Jobs I Really Want

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly feature and you can find the goodreads group here. I think that this is one of my favourite Top 5's because I love to imagine different fictional jobs that I could do!


1) Shadowhunter
I would love to be a Shadowhunter, I think that it would be so much fun to have runes and fight demons, it is just one of my favourite fictional jobs!

2)Warlock
I argued with Clare as to if this is actually a job but I think that it is because you could be a warlock and help people with issues and stuff so technically it is a job and I would love to have it as a job. Me and Clare have always said that we would love to be warlocks (even if Clare doesn't think it counts as a job).

3) Professor at Hogwarts
Can you imagine how much fun it would be to be a professor at Hogwarts, teaching young witches and wizards how to use their powers. It would be amazing! I mean - probably not Defense Against the Dark Arts though - that job never ends well!

4) Gamemaker in The Hunger Games
I couldn't think of this one at first but once I thought about it I realised that I would be really good at being a Gamemaker because I personally believe that I am a very creative person. 

5) An Auror from Harry Potter
This is another one that I couldn't think of at first but now that I think about it, it would also be a really fun job to have. I couldn't remember what it was called at first so I had to google it but I would love to be an Auror!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

10 comments:

  1. I also want to be a Warlock! Or, more exactly, to be a certain high warlock of brooklyn :D I also want to be a teacher of hogwarts, it's like a chance to live in hogwarts for the rest of my life!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean who would not want to be Warlock it would be so much fun! Also living at Hogwarts would be amazing! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I had a shadowhunter and professor at Hogwarts too! Living in Hogwarts sound pretty good to me :)
    Here's my T5W - http://brooklynsbookblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/top-5-wednesday-01032017.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a Shadowhunter would be a dream come true, I would love to have runes and a parrabati. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. We had 3 of the same picks this week! Obviously amazing jobs :p

    Here's mine: https://adailycloud.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/t5w-fictional-jobs-youd-want-to-have.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must obviously be the best jobs then. :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I also included an Auror from HP. :) I almost included professor from Hogwarts as well! My top 5 are here: http://chandareads.com/2017/03/01/top-5-wednesday-7/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think being an Auror would be incredible but being a Hogwarts teacher would be fun too! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete