Thursday 30 March 2017

Conquering Kingdoms Book Tag

You know when you're like waaaaay too late for a book tag but you kinda want to do it anyway? Cause this is that. I love the Falling Kingdoms series so I thought it would be fun to try this!

1) In Mytica there are constant betrayals and you can't trust anyone! Which book character would you trust to be your sidekick on this adventure?
I'm gonna go with Nemesis from the Diabolic. I chose her as my sister in the last tag I did as well but I can have no imagination if I want!! Plus I just really want Nemesis in my life somewhere? 

2) You will come across many who want you dead in Mytica, so you need to be ready to fight! What kind of warrior are you?
Not. Not a warrior. In true Slytherin fashion I would poison my enemies. And you know, kill them with diplomacy and manipulations. I'd be really good at that side of things but if you gave me a sword I'd probably just fall over from the weight or something?

3) What fantasy world would you like to conquer?
OK so this is an odd and nonsensical answer but - Game of Thrones. I want the Iron Throne. I don't know why cause goodness knows that thing needs a whole lot of cushions before it could become the sort of seat I'd use but I guess I just want all the power.

4) Which fictional character would you like to rule by your side?
Sansa Stark. She is the fictional love of my life. I get so anxious in Game of Thrones because she keeps getting hurt and it makes me sad/mad!! But I do think she would be quite a good and sometimes ruthless but generally fair Queen. If I have to share my power I guess she is my choice! 

5) Who would you throw in the dungeon?
Ooh.... Erm... So apparently I am very murderous because everyone I think of for this I just end up saying "but the next question says I can kill them". So I need someone I hate but not really, really hate. I'm gonna go with Gale from The Hunger Games because he annoys the heck out of me and who says I even have to feed my prisoners right?

6) Who gets stabbed in the back?
Russell from A List of Cages. Also Ramsay Bolton. Also Umbridge. 

This whole tag apparently brought out my "power hungry tyrant" side - so that's a little worrying? I'm really torn on the whole idea of living in a fantasy world anyway because - cool clothes, magic, amazing creatures but they're generally super sexist and filled with war and also completely lacking in the internet and plumbing? So...? I think I'll stick here even if that means I never get to be Queen. Damn.

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. Ha this is funny. I agree about the Iron throne but it seriously needs to be replaced with something much more user friendly. Either that or LOTS of cushions. I'm sure Varys can figure somethin out. And it would be nice to have Sansa around so she could replay all the people who've messed with her lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So ideally I can sit back on my Comfy but still somehow intimidating cushioned-iron throne whilst Sansa gets revenge on everyone. It'll be great! Almost worth giving up the internet for!

      Delete