Saturday 22 August 2015

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Reading Update Day 5

Friday:

Ann:
404 pages
I finished The Wizards Promise by Cliff Mcnish which was a great book and I will be doing a review of it today which you can find here. I then read 100 pages of The Mystery of the Clockwork Sparrow by Katherine Woodfine which is such a good book I am loving it. Then I read 54 pages of Anne of Green Gables which I have nearly finished.
The Wizard's Promise (Doomspell, #3)

Clare:
410 pages
I finished The Silversmith's Wife by Sophia Tobin which was an excellent mystery. I didn't fully figure out who had killed Renard until it was actually revealed and I really liked how everything was resolved. I am definitely looking forward to her next book The Widow's Confession. I then read 33 pages of The Confectioner's Tale by Laura Madeleine.
The Silversmith's Wife

Total Books Read So Far This Week
Ann: 14 books (3374)
Clare: 12 books (3249)

2 comments:

  1. *jaw drops* Over 3000 pages this week already for both of you? I... I am in awe of your abilities! Wow! I love Anne of Green Gables, one of my favorite books. And mysteries are one of my favorite genres, so I will be checking out The Silversmith's Wife for sure! Both of you keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're really happy with our progress this week because we have both exceeded our targets! The Silversmith's Wife was great definitely recommend! Thanks for visiting

      Delete