Tuesday 18 August 2015

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Reading Update Day 1

Monday:

Ann: 
1016 pages
I read The Pug's Guide to Etiquette and The Pug's Guide to Dating, I then read Shadows by Amy Meredith, Feeling Sorry for Celia and Finding Cassie Crazy both by Jaclyn Moriarty. I also read 206 pages of The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward. This means I read a total of 1016 pages.
A Pug's Guide to EtiquetteA Pug's Guide to DatingShadows (Dark Touch, #1)Feeling Sorry for Celia (Ashbury/Brookfield, #1)Finding Cassie Crazy (Ashbury/Brookfield, #2)

Clare: 
1214 pages
On Monday I read The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward, Complete Nonsense by Edward Lear, Spelled by Betsy Schow and Pop Sonnets by Erik Didriksen. I also read 36 pages of 20'000 Leagues Under the Sea and 80 pages of Grace's Guide. Which is 4 complete books and then some progress made with others. This makes a total so far of 1214 pages. I am really pleased with this, my day started off slowly - by the time I had read one book Ann had already reached five - but then I sat down and read properly and now I feel like I am making progress!
The Potion Diaries (Potion, #1)Complete NonsenseSpelledPop Sonnets: Shakespearean Spins on Your Favorite Songs

Total Books Read So Far This Week:
Ann: 5 Books (1016 pages)
Clare: 4 Books (1214 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment