1. A Book that Begins with B: Briar Rose by Jana Oliver
2. A Book You're Planning to Read/Currently Reading for Bout of Books: Dracula in Love by Karen Essex for Clare (this book is so hilariously awful right now but I am only 125 pages in so maybe it gets better) and Spelled by Betsy Schow for Ann (literally right about to start this and so excited since Clare loved it).
3. Blue Book(s): Girl Online by Zoe Sugg for Ann (review here) and Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout for Clare (I did not write a review for this but I really wish I had since it was really good).
4. Books From Your Favourite Genre: I (Clare) really struggled with this since I realised I'm not sure what my favourite genre is! But I eventually went Historical Mystery and picked Night of a Thousand Stars and Silent in the Grave both by Deanna Raybourn and (bonus) both Blue Books so they work for 3 as well. Ann chose Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare for YA Fantasy.
5. A Book on Your TBR Shelf, or Your Full TBR Shelf: Ann chose When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle which was one of her books chosen to read this month. My TBR is over 200 books long at the moment so this would be a difficult picture to take! So I chose using my TBR Jar and got The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani which I am really excited to read. Hopefully soon!
Awesome looking list. Ive only heard of one...so im going to look up the others. :) Thanks for the suggestions. :) Good luck on the rest of the readathon.ReplyDelete
I highly recommend all of them except Dracula in Love. Thanks for visiting :)Delete