Thursday 23 February 2017

Fairy Loot Unboxing: Emperors and Fugitives

What Was in the Box?
  • Full Size Kalusian Sunset Candle: This was made exclusively for the box by Happy Piranha and the candle was named by the author of the month. I love candles. I have a whole box of candles and I would just be so happy to receive a candle every month honestly. Plus this one smells amazing.
  • Rebel of the Sands Pouch: Made exclusively for the box by Alisse Courtier. The quote reads "The world makes things for each place" which I like but don't fully understand having never read Rebel of the Sands - although I want to!!
  • Baby Groot Guardians of the Galaxy Keychain: You can just about see him in the middle of the picture (he is so tiny and cute). I love Groot and I am super excited for Guardians of the Galaxy so this was kinda perfect!
  • Celestial Gunpowder Bath Bomb: Created exclusively for the box by Bathing Beauties. Not pictured because (me being an idiot) I put it inside the Rebel of the Sands pouch for safe keeping. But - it is cupcake scented and so lovely!
  • Illuminae Quote Coaster: Made exclusively for the box by Read At Midnight. I love Illuminae so, so much so I know this will be getting a lot of use. 
  • Space Girl Bookmark: Designed exclusively for the box by Till and Dill. Such a gorgeous, well made bookmark! As far as I know, this isn't specific to any book - just sci-fi in general and I love it.
  • Manon and Dorian Art Print: Double sided print from Throne of Glass made for the box by Taratjah. I love the art work on this one and Manon is one of my favourite characters. I haven't read the 5th book yet so I'm not sure if there is some Manon/Dorian connection I don't know about? But I kinda don't wanna know. Will be reading it when the final book comes out.
  • Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza: God I am so excited for this book. Plus it came with a signed bookplate and an author letter (which genuinely made me cry it was so lovely)! I guessed it would be this one as well (getting really good at guessing the book).


This is probably one of my favourite boxes so far. I love bath bombs, bookmarks and candles so those were always going to be a win for me and the book is one of my most anticipated of the entire year!! 

The theme for March is Myths and Monsters and I one hundred percent know what the book is (I am so excited)!! I am pretty sure they are currently sold out but more boxes may become available after subscriptions renew at the beginning of March so be sure to check it out! The cost per month is £26 plus shipping and I personally think it is so worth it! 

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the Celestial Gunpowder Bath Bomb sounds lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a pretty sweet amount of loot. Love the coaster and obviously a GREAT book this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always have so much in a Fairy Loot box - it's amazing! And I am so, so excited for the book!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, sounds like you've received some great things!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super happy with this box - so many amazing items!

      Delete
  4. Very cool! I hope you like Empress of a Thousand Skies!

    ReplyDelete