Monday 20 February 2017

Cover Characteristic: Teapot(s)

Cover Characteristic is a weekly feature hosted by Sugar and Snark!

Image result for teapots on book covers
The Septembers of ShirazKat, Incorrigible (Kat, Incorrigible, #1)
I'm a Little TeapotI'm a Little Teapot

I was mostly kidding when I told Ann that I could find an Alice in Wonderland cover to fit almost every theme but it continues to be true (and I may challenge myself to do it every week). It also happens to be my favourite one, so fun and bright! I also really like Kat, Incorrigible because it looks like such a fun and magical read. 
Also fun childhood story; back when I did ballet, tiny child me performed I'm a Little Teapot - we have a video and everything. So those two bottom ones made me super nostalgic!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh great picks! I like The septembers of Shiraz the best, but then I have a thing for blue doors. The last I'm A Little Teapot is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like The Septembers of Shiraz because it looks like it has a story behind it - why put a teapot on a door? Unsurprisingly a lot of kids books this week!

      Delete
  2. Love that Alice cover! So pretty!! I loved this theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely. I nearly picked the Alice cover for my list, but in the end I decided to do something a little different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Alice cover! Will have to check out your post!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow that Alice in Wonderland cover is my favorite!!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite too! I wish I could figure out where to buy it though - it's so much nicer than my copy! :)

      Delete