Monday 27 February 2017

Cover Characteristic: Cookie Jar

Cover Characteristic is a weekly feature hosted by Sugar & Snark. OK, so ever since I started looking for covers ALL I can do (and now all Ann can do too cause I am mean like that) is sing the Cookie Jar song. Just constantly. In my head. Out loud. We spent a good two minutes singing it from separate rooms earlier and probably drove everyone in the house crazy.

Who Put the Cookies in the Cookie Jar?Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?
Sweet Pete And the Magical Cookie JarThe Cookie Jar
Who Took The Cookie From The Cookie Jar?The Cookie Jar: Over 90 scrumptious recipes for home-baked treats from choc chip cookies and snickerdoodles to gingernuts and shortbread

And now you've probably got it in your head too. I'm so, so sorry. My favourite cover is probably The Cookie Jar by Liz Franklin if only because it kinda makes me hungry and also has NOTHING to do with school bus songs.

Also - this is our 600th post which is pretty cool! 

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know the song (?) and I'm afraid to find out! But i'll go with The cookie Jar as my favorite because I like the cookies all lined up, and the yellow cookie jar too. Oops I see there's another one called The Cookie Jar too- that one's also good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know the song?? Maybe it's a British thing? It's one of those playground/bus songs that we had in childhood and I have no idea where it came from! At least you don't have it stuck in your head - so lucky! :)

      Delete
  2. We learned the song...I just don't remember how it all goes. I'm going to choose to believe it's because I've filled my brain full of all kinds of useful information. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea being my head has little useful information in it and plenty of room for songs? :) Again - your lucky you don't remember it!

      Delete
  3. The Cookie Jar looks delicious!
    Sorry that I missed a week! I made a 2/1 post this week.
    Thanks for joining in :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete