Saturday 4 February 2017

Ann's January Wrap Up and February TBR

January Wrap Up:

I managed to read 12 books this month which is great because I am never normally able to read that many books in one month before so I am very pleased, below are all the books I read! I also read one Classic this month - not listed here but you can find our Classic of the Month wrap up here. These are in the order I read them. 

Game of FearThe Creeping Shadow (Lockwood & Co. #4)HeartbeatThe Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)
Game Of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo: I really enjoyed this book it was a great start to the year because it is always great for your first book of the year to be one that you really enjoy!
The Creeping Shadow by Jonathon Stroud: I have been waiting to read this book for a while now and I read it this month and it was brilliant! I loved all the characters and it is one of my favourite books of this month.
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott: I had not heard of this book until I found it on the bookshelf and I really enjoyed it, it was a great story and I really liked the characters so overall it was a good book with an amazing plot!
The Name Of The Stars by Maureen Johnson: I am not sure why I haven't read this before because it was incredible, the plot was amazing and I definitely plan on reading the rest of the books because I really want to know what is going to happen.
Username: Regenerated (Username, #2)Lies I Told (Lies I Told, #1)Fury (The Fury Trilogy, #1)Twilight (Twilight, #1)
Username: Regenerated by Joe Sugg: This is one of the only graphic novels that I have read but it makes me want to read more to see what they are like!
Lies I told by Michelle Zink: This is another book that I found on my bookshelf that intrigued me and so I decided I would read it this month and overall it was great, I hope to be able to read the next book soon!
Fury by Elizabeth Miles: I was not planning on reading this book this month but I was trying to read books I wouldn't normally read and so I wanted to see what it was like and overall I really liked it.
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer: I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would, I didn't love it but I didn't hate it, overall it was the kind of book that I would read if I was bored and didn't have anything else to read!
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)Feeling Sorry for Celia (Ashbury/Brookfield, #1)
My Soul To Take, My Soul To Save, My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent: I read these three books but I didn't realise that we only had to first three books in the series so now it is really annoying because I can't read the rest of the books in the series even though I would love to!
Feeling Sorry For Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty: I read this for the #24in48 Readathon because I really needed one more short book to finish towards the end but it turned out to be a good book that I really enjoyed!

Reviews Posted This Month:



February TBR:

I really liked not having a TBR for January because I actually read more, so this month I am not going to have a TBR and I am going to try to read more books than I normally do because I have a lot of books to read!

You can find Clare's January Wrap Up and February TBR here!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. I loved My Soul To Take but haven't continued the series. I should. You did good though for reading. Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really want to read the rest of the series and I hope to soon! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete