Tuesday 7 February 2017

Bookish Identity Tag

Ann and I did this tag once a really long time ago (way back when we first started the blog). Last time we answered for each other and this time Ann can't be here so I have to answer for myself and I am intrigued to see how my answers differ! This tag was created by by Little Book OwlKatytastic and Benjaminoftomes

1) What Dystopian or Fantastical World Would You Live In?
Last Time We Said:
Ann: For Clare I picked the world of Narnia. Not sure whether she would prefer before the White Witch or after though.
Clare: I'm gonna pick the world of Magyk, Ann is constantly going on about those books so I figured she'd at least know her way around.

I would definitely never choose to live in a dystopia (although we kinda seem to be in one anyway) so it has to be a fantasy world. And they're all so, so deadly. I want dragons. I am going to live in the Harry Potter world. And work with Dragons. Why is it so hard to not pick Harry Potter?  
Note: Ann definitely chose well though. I think I'd probably go for after the White Witch Ann - nobody wants eternal winter with no Christmas?

2) Who Would Your Partner Be?
Last Time We Said:
Ann: Isabelle Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments for Clare. This one is an obvious one, who wouldn't want Isabelle as their partner?
Clare: I am not sure if this was intended to be a romantic partner or a friend one but since I don't intend to start shipping my sister with people lets keep it friendly. Erm... this is really hard. I'm going to go with the Mortal Instruments as well and pick Magnus Bane. I feel like he'd keep you out of trouble Ann and for bonus points he'd be a lot of fun. I'm almost jealous.

This time I am going for Nina from Six of Crows. I love her so much. She is strong and witty and just all around awesome.
Note: Again, Ann chose well! Isabelle is probably one of my favourite characters from the Mortal Instruments so yay!

3) Who Would Be Your Godly Mother or Father? (Percy Jackson series)
Last Time We Said:
Ann: I struggled with this one because I have never actually read Percy Jackson so I took a quiz imagining I was Clare and got Athena!
Clare: I feel like Zeus would be Ann's father. She is a climber so she clearly has no problem with heights so the flying perks would be great. Plus lightning.

The godly father I would choose for myself is 100% Hades. I love Hades. He is such a frequently misunderstood character (why does everyone try and make him evil) and I feel like the powers would be pretty incredible.
Note: Ann probably got a more accurate answer for me. I'd like to be the child of Hades but Athena does seem to make more sense. Darn. 

4) Would You be a Downworlder of Nephilim? (Shadowhunters)
Last Time We Said:
Ann: Me and Clare both agree on this one, we would be downworlders - specifically warlocks because it looks like fun.
Clare: Yeah, like Ann said we've actually discussed this one before (because we are just that cool) so this was kind of an easy one.

Yep - this one doesn't change at all. I would always, always be a Downworlder. Why would you choose to be a Nephilim with a stupidly short life span and a dangerous job when you could be a warlock - with magical powers and a pretty much infinite life span? Doesn't make sense. 

5) Which House Would You Be In? (Harry Potter)
Last Time We Said:
Ann: Another one where we will have the same answer: Slytherin. That's what we got on Pottermore.
Clare: Yep, this isn't just us calling each other evil, the sorting hat decreed. I even have a Slytherin cushion and a Slytherin scarf. (We went a tad overboard when we visited the Harry Potter studios).

Again, my answer isn't changing. I have always been Slytherin (even before taking the Pottermore test) and my brother got me a Slytherin hoodie for Christmas to go with my scarf and cushion. And I just have a lot of House Pride guys.

6) Which Faction Would You Be In? (Divergent) 
Last Time We Said:
Ann: I picked Erudite for this one because I think Clare is a very intelligent person.
Clare: This is difficult because I know that Ann wants Dauntless but its so hard to categorise someone. Also I have now forgotten basically all the factions. Oh I don't know, I think if you are brave enough to commit to being Dauntless you're clearly brave enough to be a Dauntless. So there you go Ann, you can have that one. I'll miss you when we're on opposite sides of this battle.

For myself I would definitely choose Amity because I am boring, and peaceful. And all the stress of tests would just kill me.
Note: My order would go something like; Amity, Erudite, Abnegation, Dauntless, Candor. So Ann got my second choice! I probably shouldn't admit to putting honesty last? But that honesty serum terrifies me. Goodness knows what I'd say.

7) What Would Be Your Daemon? (Northern Lights)
Last Time We Said:
Ann: I think that Clare's daemon would be some kind of cat/big cat so I looked into it and decided to go for the snow leopard.
Clare: Wow, research. I'm now really curious which characteristics of the Snow Leopard are the ones that made you think of me. But I'll take it. I was fully committed to saying Panda and then I had a panic moment about whether that was inaccurate after you actually researched yours so I did your thing and took a quiz and you got Panda! So yay! (It actually gave a few options: Chameleon, elephant, and swan- but an elephant would be ridiculous, swans scare me and you'd lose a chameleon don't even try to tell me you wouldn't)

I like Ann's choice so I am keeping it. Think how awesome and badass I would look with a Snow Leopard following me around. Plus - I saw Snow Leopards on Planet Earth 2 and they are pretty hardy. And I think my Daemon would keep me warm so there's that.

I am actually really sad that Ann couldn't be here today! I want to see her answers!! I may have to make her do it next week when she is on break from school just for my own peace of mind! What I learned from this was that Ann knows me really well! She got so many answers the same as what I would choose for myself and even when we diverged it was only by a little bit! So that's pretty cool! 

I am not going to tag anyone specifically (except Ann of course) but I would definitely love to see other people's answers! So if you do the tag please let me know!! 

EDIT: Ann has now done the tag as well and you can find her answers here!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

2 comments:

  1. Narnia plus dragons would be pretty awesome. And the factions- that's always to think about. I might go with Erudite/ amity/ Dauntless/ I don't know???

    Fun tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragons in Narnia would be so awesome!! Erudite and Amity are popular then! I really don't think I'd do well in Dauntless and honesty all the time would be awful - I can't imagine Candor being a fun place to live!

      Delete