April Wrap Up:
I actually managed to finish 5 books this month, which I am pleased with because I didn't think that I would be able to read as much due to revision and my exams which are starting in about 2 weeks!
5. Iron King by Julie Kagawa: I reread this book this month because I was in a bit of a reading slump and it was as good as the first time I read it. It also worked brilliantly at bringing me out of my reading slump.
4. Trust Me I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer: I wasn't sure about this book and overall I loved it, the ending was however a little frustrating but it was a more realistic ending.
3. Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips: I loved this book it was amazing, the characters were different and realistic.
2. Promises I Made by Michelle Zink: I was really looking forward to reading this after Clare brought it for me and I loved it, it was incredible.
1. Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: My friend brought this for me for my birthday and it was amazing the main character was brilliant I love how different she was.
I am not really going to set a TBR this month but two books I definitely want to read are Geekerella and Perfect, I have been waiting to read Perfect ever since I found out that it existed and then Clare kindly brought it for me this week. I will definitely be reading them at least!