Thursday 11 May 2017

Bout of Books Day 3 Wrap Up

Ann:

Nothing finished today but I did read 230 pages of The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak and will probably finish it tomorrow!

Totals for the week so far:
3 books completed
1125 pages read

Clare:

Crimson and Bone
Crimson & Bone is my favourite book of the month so far! It was so wonderfully written and atmospheric and intriguing! I will have a full review up for it on the release date which is May 18th!! But I highly, highly recommend this!

Totals for the week so far:
5 books completed
1746 pages read


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. I love atmospheric reads! Good luck with the rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited to see your thoughts on Crimson & Bone. I added it to my wishlist after first seeing it on your blog. Congrats on all your reading progress.

    ReplyDelete