Saturday 6 May 2017

Ann's April Wrap Up and May TBR

April Wrap Up:

I actually managed to finish 5 books this month, which I am pleased with because I didn't think that I would be able to read as much due to revision and my exams which are starting in about 2 weeks!


The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Trust Me, I'm Lying (Trust Me, #1)Faking PerfectPromises I Made (Lies I Told, #2)Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)
5. Iron King by Julie Kagawa: I reread this book this month because I was in a bit of a reading slump and it was as good as the first time I read it. It also worked brilliantly at bringing me out of my reading slump.
4. Trust Me I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer: I wasn't sure about this book and overall I loved it, the ending was however a little frustrating but it was a more realistic ending.
3. Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips: I loved this book it was amazing, the characters were different and realistic.
2. Promises I Made by Michelle Zink: I was really looking forward to reading this after Clare brought it for me and I loved it, it was incredible.
1. Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: My friend brought this for me for my birthday and it was amazing the main character was brilliant I love how different she was.

May TBR:

GeekerellaPerfect (Flawed, #2)
I am not really going to set a TBR this month but two books I definitely want to read are Geekerella and Perfect, I have been waiting to read Perfect ever since I found out that it existed and then Clare kindly brought it for me this week. I will definitely be reading them at least!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading. 

8 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read Geekerella this month !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently reading it and so far I am enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. Perfect is on my list! I also like the look of Trust Me, I'm Lying. Enjoy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all the books I read this month and am so excited to read more in May but also do some exams!

      Delete
  3. I love the Iron Fey books! Glad to see that one in your mix. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read the series like 2 times already, it is amazing! Happy May!

      Delete
  4. Faking Perfect has been on my to-read list for a while. I'll definitely have to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Faking Perfect it was amazing! I hope you enjoying it too!

      Delete