Monday 15 May 2017

Bout of Books Wrap-Up

Ann:

Songs About a GirlFamous in LoveTruly, Madly, Famously (Famous in Love, #2)The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak
They All Fall DownThe Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. HydeMy Life Next DoorWhat I Thought Was True
I definitely did a lot better this week than I expected to! I was only expecting to finish maybe 1 or 2 books and instead I finished 8 which I'm super proud of! I've been in a very contemporary mood at the moment which makes for some quicker reads which are good at this time when I am preparing for my exams!

Totals for the week:
8 books completed
2668 pages read

Clare:

OriginVitro (Corpus, #2)Kalahari (Corpus, #3)Duels and Deception
Crimson and BoneMaplecroft (The Borden Dispatches, #1)The Dead HouseMissing
Till DeathI Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy, #2)The Shape of My Heart  (2B Trilogy #3)
Guys! Guys what the heck? How did I read 12 books in one week? This is pretty much how many books I read in the WHOLE OF APRIL. I am baffled but happy. And so is my TBR pile which now looks considerably less terrifying!! My highlights of the week were definitely Crimson & Bone (for which I will have a review up soon) and the 2B trilogy by Ann Aguirre which are just outstanding New Adults - skipping so many of the cliches that usually annoy me! 

Totals for the week:
12 books completed
4425 pages read


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. How neat, I read "Till Death" during BoB as well! :) It's rare I see someone reading the same things I read, let alone reading it at the same time basically. :) I was wondering if you were apart of the challenge group I'm in, as I read it for a challenge, but nope, just a coincidence. :)

    I'm glad you both had a great BoB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy baloney! 8 and 12 books - that is AWESOME!! :D

    ReplyDelete