Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wednesday Catch-Up 31st May 2017

Every Wednesday we are linking up with WWW Wednesday. WWW Wednesday is hosted at Taking on a World of Words and asks 3 questions: What are you currently reading?, What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you'll read next? You can click any of the images to go to the Goodreads page for that book!

Currently Reading:

No Love Allowed (Dodge Cove, #1)
I am actually nearly finished with No Love Allowed and kicking myself for not having got the whole trilogy at once. This first book is a fake-romance-turns-real thing which seems to be a trope I love at the moment. The second and third books also look amazing and I can't wait to read them.

Recently Finished:

Royce RollsThe Upside of UnrequitedUnder Rose-Tainted SkiesTen Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)
One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
I have mini reviews up for Royce Rolls and The Upside of Unrequited both of which I loved. And I have a discussion post coming soon for Under Rose-Tainted Skies (because it was just too personal to review it). I then read the Ten Tiny Breaths series. I didn't hugely enjoy three of them. But the third book Four Seconds to Lose made up for it by being excellent. And then finally I read The Way to Game the Walk of Shame which was about as cute as I expected it to be but also way better character wise than I expected - I've already shoved this at Ann because I know she will love it.


Planning to Read Next:

The Distance Between UsThe Fill-In BoyfriendBy Your Side
Next up I am (finally) jumping on the Kasie West band-wagon. I've heard so, so many amazing things about her books. These are the three that most interest me. Also - already love these books on shoes alone. I want all these shoes?


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

8 comments:

  1. I planned on reading Royce Rolls this month but wasn't really in the mood for it. I hope I will be this June! I enjoyed Ten Little Lies, but it isn't the best thing ever and pretty problematic at times. I will continue the series though, I just don't know when. I hope you love Kasie West, Ann! She isn't my favorite author ever, but I did have a ton of fun reading By Your Side.

    Happy June!
    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think if I could have gotten past the problematic elements I would have enjoyed Ten Tiny Breaths a lot more - but I just struggled with it! Hope you enjoy the series when you continue it!

      Delete
  2. Under Rose-Tainted Skies is on my TBR, can't ait to see your discussion post. It does seem like a book tailor-made for deep discussion. And Ten Tiny Breaths- love that cover even if that one wasn't great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers for that series are great - the story less so but still pretty good if you like NA and the third book WAS great!
      Under Rose-Tainted Skies was incredible and I hope you get to read it soon!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I've heard a lot about The Space Between Us! Really want to read it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really fun read! Definitely a new Kasie West fan! :)

      Delete
  4. Glad ta you are enjoying your current read, hope you will have a blast with your upcoming ones.
    Here is my post
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your books all look tempting, making me want to add K.A. Tucker and Kasie West to my list of new authors (to me) to try.

    Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete