Saturday 7 January 2017

Bout of Books Day 5

Ann:

The Creeping Shadow (Lockwood & Co. #4)
I finished off The Creeping Shadow by Jonathan Stroud. I then read 110 pages of Game of Fear by Glede Browne Kabongo and 10 more pages of Pride and Prejudice.

Totals:
1 book completed
661 pages read

Clare:

After all my resolutions to read more I only managed 26 pages of Pride and Prejudice. I am on track with this - planning to read 5 chapters a day and they are very short chapters. But I am disappointed I didn't make more progress!

Totals:
5 books completed
1508 pages read

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck you guys! Love that cover of the Lockwood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this cover too, it is so detailed and beautiful.

      Delete