Saturday 7 January 2017

Ann's December Wrap Up and January TBR

December Wrap Up:

I read 2 books this month, which I am pleased with considering I was busy for most of the month at school.


The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1)
2. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson: I had to read this for school, because it is one of the texts we are studying for my exams. I actually really enjoyed this book but I would have enjoyed it more if I had not been analysing it.
1. Dash and Lily's Book Of Dares by  Rachel Cohn and David Levithan: This was the only Christmas book that I read this month and I loved it a lot.


January TBR:

I think that I am going to do the same as Clare this month and not make a TBR. This is because I am going to be sitting a lot of exams this month so anything that I do read will be something easy, that I will decide I want to read at the time. I never really stick to a TBR so I think that it will be interesting to not create one this month and just see what I want to read!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to read Dash & Lily. :-) Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it is a great book! Happy 2017!

      Delete
  2. I've read both of these, and enjoyed them. I read them both quite a while ago though, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about them now.

    Ely @ Tea & Titles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should think about rereading them, I love to reread books that I read a few years ago so that I can see if I still enjoy them or not. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete