Monday 9 January 2017

A Winter's Respite Readathon Sign-Up

Having just finished Bout of Books I am in the mood for another Read-a-Thon. I stumbled across this one and, since it sounds like exactly what I needed, I am officially signing up for it! 

Seasons of Reading

This is the official sign up for A Winter's Respite Readathon! Dates are January 16 - 29, starting at 12:00am Monday the 16th, and ending at 11:59pm on Sunday the 29th. Times are central standard time so adjust your times accordingly. Yes, the readathon is now two weeks long! I, for one, am pretty excited about that!

Of course, like most readathons, the books read must be novels or novellas, adult or young adult are fine, and you can read children's books too (as long as you do read some novels too). Note: Non-Fiction is also okay! You DO NOT have to participate the entire two weeks. Join in when you can, start in the middle, end early...whatever works best for your schedule. As with all of my readathons, it will be a time for relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away our ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries. 

If you're interested in taking part you can head here to see more about the Read-a-Thon!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh a 2 weel readathon! That's nice. I've done summertime readathon before over at Seasons of Reading, her RAT's are always fun and relaxed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done a 2 week read-a-thon before. I usually do the short-intense ones but this just appeals to me at the moment! Glad you've enjoyed her read-a-thons in the past!

      Delete