Monday 30 January 2017

A Winter's Respite Wrap Up

This was my first time taking part and I really enjoyed it. Being spread over two weeks there was very little pressure and whilst I didn't quite meet my goal of 10-15 books I still got a fair bit of reading done! The highlights of the week for me were The Smoke Hunter, My Lady Jane, Georgia Peaches and other Forbidden Fruit and The Diabolic all of which I loved. And it was nice to finish two Classics this month, both re-reads that I greatly enjoyed. 

The Smoke HunterThe House on Sunset LakeMine to Possess (Psy-Changeling, #4)My Lady Jane: The Not Entirely True Story
Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden FruitPride and PrejudiceThe DiabolicEmma

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

4 comments:

  1. Great job!! You read a lot of great sounding books, I want to read Georgia Peaches and other Forbidden Fruit and am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good - I wasn't too sure about the first chapter but by the end I was completely sold!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining us, Clare! I'm glad you enjoyed it. You got a lot of great reading in. Impressive! I hope you will consider joining us for Spring into Horror in April. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I may have to do that! Thanks for stopping by and for hosting! :)

      Delete