Top Ten Tuesdays is an original feature created by The Broke and The Bookish and you can find their page here. I don't know about Ann but I haven't actually planned as far ahead as November yet so the majority of these are actually for October or the tail end of September!
1) The Haunting of Maddy Clare by Simone St. James
And all her other books. I recently read The Other Side of Midnight (review here) and loved it so now I am keen to read her other books.
2) In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
As with Simone St James, I recently read The Uninvited by Cat Winters (review here) and it has become one of my favourite books of the year so I have high, high hopes.
3) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
It's gonna happen! I picked this up in a charity shop way back when it first came out and then every year Halloween comes around and I say I am going to read it and then never do. But the third book is out this year so it's going to happen. It will.
4) A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Advance reviews have been mixed but I am still eager to read this. There's an asylum and madness and the cover is just so, so good.
5) The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
I love, love, love Percy Jackson so I am excited for Rick Riordan's new series. Fingers crossed!
6) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
This has been probably my most anticipated read of 2015 and I really hope it doesn't let me down! I loved the Simon Snow parts in Fangirl so I have high hopes.
7) A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
I have loved all her previous books and I can't wait for this one to arrive.
8) The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
I have been meaning to read something by her for a while but I am a coward when it comes to scary things. I've seen reviews suggesting this isn't quite so scary though so I'm using it to dip my toe in!
9) Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
I got this a while back but when I started I wasn't in the right mood and I put it to one side and never went back to it. But with Halloween coming up I am excited to give it another try! I love cheesy horror movies and from the first couple of chapters - this had a similar vibe.
10) Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
I love the Black Widow so very much, and in the absence of a solo movie for her (yet) I am excited to read a Black Widow book.
1) A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
I am looking forward to reading this because it sounds different to all the other books that I read.
2) Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
Clare read this last Halloween and really liked it so I am going to try it now.
3) Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Clare recommended this as a Halloween read so I am hoping it is a good book.
4) Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg
I cannot wait to read this!
5) Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
We waited so long for it to arrive and then I had to wait for Clare to read it so I hope the wait is worth it!