Wednesday 30 November 2016

Top 5 Villians

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly feature and you can find their goodreads group here. I thought that I would struggle with this but as soon as I came up with one idea I came up with a lot more characters.

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
1) Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments
I know that he is supposed to be the villain but I kind of love Sebastian he is a great character and I love how evil he is!

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
2) President Snow from The Hunger Games
I never really like President Snow but I have to admit that he was a brilliant villain who was so sick and twisted. However overall I hated him as a person!

Peter Pan
3) Captain Hook from Peter Pan
I did not think of this character at first but I was struggling to come up with someone until I thought about childhood books and I remember Captain Hook and how much I liked him as a character when I was younger.

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
4) Mr Hyde from Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
I am currently reading this at school and am really enjoying it. However I think that Mr Hyde is very evil and twisted but he makes a great character.

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
5) Warner from Shatter Me
I personally don't think that Warner is a villain but I know that he is supposed to be a villain so I am going to include him on this list because I just love him as a character so much!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent picks! Not a fan of Warner, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you glad you enjoyed the post! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Ugh I hate President Snow (even though I never read the books, but in the movie he's bad enough ) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hated him in both the book and the movie but he was a good villain. :)

      Delete