Saturday 5 November 2016

Ann's October Wrap Up and November TBR

October Wrap Up:

This month I only managed to read 3 books all of which I really enjoyed and I think I read a lot considering I am currently at school so trying to do a lot of homework at the same time.


The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)

2) The Beautiful And The Cursed by Page Morgan: I think that at any other time this would have been my favourite book of the month but the other books I read this month were insanely amazing. However I really enjoyed the plot of this book and definitely plan on reading the other books in the series!

1) Six Of Crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo: I have nothing bad to say about these books, they were amazing, I loved the characters and the plot! I would recommend everyone read these books if you haven't already! 


November TBR:

I am not planning on trying to read too many books this month as I know that I am going to be very busy with school this month so I will aim to read at least 4 books!
Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)One by One (Robert Hunter, #5)The Lovely and the LostStalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)
4) Geek Girl by Holly Smale: I brought this from a charity shop recently and have been wanting to read it for a while so I am interested to see if I like it as much as I think I will!

3) One By One by Chris Carter: I also brought this from a charity shop just because it sounds like the kind of book that I will really enjoy and I am really excited to read it!
2) The Lovely And The Lost by Page Morgan: I have read the first book in this series and I am determined to  read the rest of the series even though recently I am getting distracted by other books!
1) Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: I don't know much about this book but I cannot wait to read it, I love the cover of the book because it looks so intriguing!



 You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading. 

4 comments:

  1. At least they were all good reads! :-) Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree its better to read a few good books than books you don't like! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Those Bardugo books seem to be getting good reviews all around. And The Lovely and the Lost has a nice cover, hope it turns out to be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Bardugo books they were amazing! I love the covers of all the books in the series! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete