Top 5 Wednesdays are hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here. I am taking my Hunger Games moments from the books, we are actually going to see Mockingjay Part 2 tomorrow and I know Clare is going to cry!
1) When Katniss volunteered as tribute in place of Prim.
I love this part because like me she would do anything for the people she cares about.
2) When Katniss lays Rue on a bed of flowers.
This is such a touching and sweet moment and I loved it.
3) When Peeta volunteers as tribute in place of Hamitch.
I like this scene because Peeta does it so that he can be with Katniss and make sure that she is safe, but he is also saving Hamitch.
4) When Katniss kills the leader of 13.
I really liked this scene because I never really liked the leader of 13.
5) When Katniss hears that they recovered Peeta from the capitol.
This is a really cool scene because she cares about him so so much.