Ann is currently at a sleepover at her friends house but she left me a book tag with her answers to type up.
1) How Long Have You Been a Blogger
6 months. I am really enjoying it.
2) At What Point Do You Think You'll Stop Blogging?
I hope never. I really like doing the blog with my sister and watching it grow and gain followers.
3) What is the Best Thing About Blogging?
The nice comments and knowing that I am helping someone decide whether they want to read a book or not. I also love that it's something to do with Clare.
4) What is the Worst Thing? What Do You Do To Make it Okay?
I don't think there are many bad parts except, like last week, when I have to deal with the blog on my own. Clare usually formats the blog posts so I was stressed hoping I was doing it right!
5) How Long Does It Take You to Create/Find Pictures to Use?
This is something that Clare usually adds to the blog. When I do it it takes around 20 minutes. I am not sure how long it takes Clare usually.
6) Who is Your Book Crush?
My male book crush is Jace because he is so cool. My female book crush has to be Isabelle. So both from the Mortal Instruments!
7) What Author Would You Like to Have on Your Blog?
Cassandra Clare because I love all of her work. Or Suzanne Collins so I can ask why she killed certain people.
8) What Do You Wear When You Write Your Blog Posts?
My pyjamas normally. Generally my Christmas pudding onesie at the moment.
9) How Long Does It Take You to Prepare?
Not that long I tend to be a fast worker. Clare usually has blog posts prepared in advance whereas I more often do them the night before.
10) How Do You Feel About the Book Blogger Community?
I love it. Everyone is so friendly and supportive.
11) What Do You Think One Should Do to Get a Successful Blog?
I have no idea. Just don't be afraid to share your opinion and enjoy blogging!