Wednesday 11 November 2015

Top 5 Books We Did Not Finish

Top 5 Wednesdays are hosted by Ginger Reads Lainey and you can find the goodreads page here

Clare:
The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2)
1) The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
I actually do like this series but I was halfway through this when I got completely distracted by something else and I completely forgot to get back into it. I still have a bookmark in there. And I definitely will finish this. 
The Red Lily Crown: A Novel of Medici Florence
2) The Red Lily Crown by Elizabeth Loupas
Again - the bookmark is still in this one. I started reading it as soon as it came out but I wasn't in the right mind to appreciate it so I put it aside and just haven't come back to it yet. But I will soon.
Twitter Girl
3) Twitter Girl by Nic Tatano
I tried to read this last week and just didn't connect with the main character. I don't think there was anything wrong with the book as a whole I just didn't feel like forcing myself through something I wasn't enjoying.

Ann:
By Midnight (Ravenwood Mysteries, #1)
4) By Midnight by Mia James
Clare struggled with this book as well. I just didn't like the main character and I got bored with the plot.
Suspicion
5) Suspicion by Alexandra Monir
Clare managed to finish this but didn't like it and I didn't even manage to finish it. It lacked suspense and so much of the plot just genuinely didn't make sense.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment