Sunday 8 May 2016

Bout of Books 16 TBR

We posted previously that we were planning on participating in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon from 9th May - 15th May. One of the great things about the Bout of Books read-a-thon is that goals and TBR's aren't a requirement - the idea is just to read more books than you normally would. Since we actually like having a TBR to motivate us we decided to put one together - but we are not going to force ourselves to stick to it! We just want to enjoy the Read-a-Thon and read! 

Ann:
I actually have school this week so I am only aiming for 5 books.
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)The Silent Girl: (Rizzoli & Isles series 9)City of Stars (Stravaganza, #2)City of Flowers (Stravaganza, #3)City of Secrets (Stravaganza, #4)

Clare:
I am going to be a little bit ambitious here and aim for 10-14 books this week. I don't have much planned this week so I think reading at least 1-2 books a day is manageable (fingers crossed). 
The Girl in 6E (Deanna Madden, #1)Jane SteeleHEXTen
Front Lines (Soldier Girl, #1)Rose Under Fire (Code Name Verity, #2)Eden GardensLove, Lies and Spies
The Taxidermist's DaughterThe Silvered HeartWatch the LadyThe Passion of Dolssa
RevolutionExit, Pursued by a BearHello, Goodbye, and Everything in BetweenThe Unexpected Everything
I know its 16 books, but I had to have some extra just in case! I am really excited for all of these, there are even a few review books in there (which I definitely don't want to rush myself through!) and I am hoping to find a lot of new favourites this week!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

2 comments:

  1. I love your selection Clare! I have a few listed, but some I need to go check out. I am also going to take part in the read-a-thon. First time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some really exciting books in my TBR for this week! Glad you're taking part, our first time was so much fun, good luck with yours! I will keep an eye out for your posts!

      Delete