Sunday 15 May 2016

Bout of Books Update Day 7

This is our last update before our wrap-up tomorrow and is our reading progress for Saturday.

Ann:

527
Yesterday I started and finished Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief which Clare has wanted me to read for a while and I enjoyed it. I then read 150 pages of The Sea of Monsters.
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

Clare:

414
Yesterday I read Love Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey which I thought was a great book. I loved the romance and the characters and there was plenty of humour and action as well which was great. I then read 74 pages of The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson which I am planning to finish today.
Love, Lies and Spies

Total Progress This Week:
Ann: 2 books (877 pages)
Clare: 7 books (2947 pages)

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment