Monday 30 May 2016

Cover Characteristic: Benches

Cover Characteristics is hosted at Sugar & Snark. 

How to Save a LifeEleanor & Park
Cracked Up to BeFrom Notting Hill with Four Weddings . . . Actually (Actually, #3)Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
Our definite favourite cover was How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr although we do also like the Eleanor & Park cover. This week took us a while because for the longest time the only one I could think of was Anna and the French Kiss but after a little rooting around on our bookshelves we found more!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic covers this week. Think my fave is Anna and the French Kiss. Only because I love that book!!

    Feel free to pop over and check out my Cover Characteristic

    Shubba @ Wee Shubba's World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the Notting Hill cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the third in the series and I think it captures the quirkiness of the books!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I actually have the Ali McNamara book in my collection but didn't even think of that. Great choices! :)

    Sya @ Bookish Sya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot it too, only remembered when I saw it on my shelf! :)

      Delete
  4. I like Anna and the French Kiss and cracked Up To Be- those are my favorites although Notting Hill isn't bad and I like the snowiness of How To Save A Life. These are all nice though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad I liked all the covers I found this week!

      Delete
  5. How to save a life - definitely my favourite. I've never read Eleanor and Park, heard a lot about it. I have a sample on the Kindle.... maybe I must just try it. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eleanor and Park isn't my favourite Rowell book but it's definitely worth a read!

      Delete
  6. I wonder how many of us will have Anna and the French Kiss? Great picks!
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, it was the first one that came to mind for me and, I bet, for others as well!

      Delete
  7. 'How to save a life' grabbed my attention right away!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete