Saturday 14 May 2016

Bout of Books Update Day 6

Ann:

181
I read 181 pages of City of Masks which I finally finished and really enjoyed but it just took a lot longer to get through than normal. Now that it is the weekend though I can read more and try to finish more than one book this week. 

City of Masks (Stravaganza, #1)

Clare:

499
I read Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein which was good though a little depressing. I think I did enjoy Code Name Verity more but this was still an excellent read. I also read 28 more pages of Doctor Thorne which continues to be very enjoyable.
Rose Under Fire (Code Name Verity, #2)

Total Progress This Week:
Ann: 1 book (350 pages)
Clare: 6 books (2533 pages)

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment