Monday 9 May 2016

Cover Characteristic: Maps

Cover Characteristic is a weekly feature over at Sugar & Snark. I'm sure we all have a thing for maps in books but maps on the cover? I hadn't even thought about it so I was interested to see what I'd find this week.

The Golden Specific (The Mapmakers Trilogy, #2)Royally LostLet's Get Lost
No Place to FallAll Over the Map
I actually haven't read any of these, although the first four are on my TBR. I love how differently maps can be featured. Golden Specific took me forever to find - I could picture the cover but I had forgotten the title and author. Have you ever tried googling "middle grade books time travel". It's difficult. There's a lot.

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

6 comments:

  1. I also have No Place to fall (also haven't read it!), will try to put mine on tonight or tomorrow morning. Yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Royally Lost a lot, that's probably my favorite. And No Place To Fall is nice too (is it me or is that one similar to the cover for Paper Towns?) Still I like it. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, very similar and yet somehow I forgot to include Paper Towns!

      Delete
  3. Oooh loving those covers. Sadly, I've never heard of any of them, but now I'll have to look into them :) Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd heard of some before but I haven't read any of them, I definitely want to now!

      Delete