Friday 6 May 2016

Friday Reads 6th May 2016

Clare:

Doctor Thorne (Chronicles of Barsetshire, #3)Dead Cold (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #2)
I have only just started Doctor Thorne which is my May Classic read, and the third book in Trollope's Barchester Chronicles. I've heard this was his most commercially successful book as well as being a general favourite so I have high hopes. I am aiming to read up to page 100 this weekend. I am about to start Dead Cold by Louise Penny which is the second book in the Armand Gamache book, I haven't read the first although I am hoping that wont affect my enjoyment. It sounds like a very interesting book to me.


Ann:

City of Masks (Stravaganza, #1)Heat Wave (Nikki Heat, #1)Les Misérables
I am currently reading City of Masks which I am really enjoying so far. I am also reading Heat Wave which is so good and I have no idea who the murderer is yet but I am still trying to figure it out. Finally I am reading my classic for this month is Les Miserables which I have only just started so am a bit unsure as to what is going on but so far I am liking it. It's a long book but both Clare and my Mum love it so I am hoping to enjoy it.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment