Wednesday 2 August 2017

Wednesday Catch-Up 2nd August 2017

Every Wednesday we are linking up with WWW Wednesday. WWW Wednesday is hosted at Taking on a World of Words and asks 3 questions: What are you currently reading?, What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you'll read next? You can click any of the images to go to the Goodreads page for that book!

Currently Reading:

The Last Magician
I am currently about a quarter of the way through The Last Magician and really enjoying it! There are definitely shades of Six of Crows but I'm not as immediately hooked here. I do like all the main characters revealed so far though and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going!

Recently Finished:

Absolutely nothing since last Wednesday!! We left for YALC early on Thursday and got back late Monday and I didn't do any reading whilst I was away! So I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Planning to Read Next:

The Comfort of Secrets: A Sweet Lake NovelThe Epic Crush of Genie LoThe Arsonist
Christine Nolfi very kindly sent me a copy of The Comfort of Secrets which is the second Sweet Lake novel! I loved the first one so I am very excited to pick this one up next! I will then be reading a couple of the August releases I picked up at YALC which are The Epic Crush of Genie Lo and The Arsonist both of which look absolutely incredible and I'm so excited to have them!!


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

6 comments:

  1. The cover of The Last Magician is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to The Last Magician! It's good to hear that you are liking it Clare! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Sweet Lake series...and The Comfort of Secrets. Enjoy your reading, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Epic Crush of Genie Lo is definitely going on my tbr! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really wanting to read TLM and The Epic Crush of Genie Lo! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete