Monday 24 April 2017

Monday Highlights #3


The idea is to just link your favourite blog post from the past week (for example a post you're very proud of or just had a lot of fun making) and then I, and hopefully others, can discover new blogs to follow and interact with!
I've decided to link up my own favourite blog post of last week! This week it was my first ever Discussion Post (Yeah it really took me TWO YEARS to actually write one) and it took so much courage for me to hit publish because it got a little personal! The response was great though and I definitely feel like doing more discussion posts in the future! 
ALSO; Today is Ann's birthday! So proud of her and everything she has done in the last 16 years and I hope she has an amazing day!! Love you lots Ann! 




You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

4 comments: