Thursday 6 April 2017

Ann's March Wrap Up and April TBR

March Wrap Up:

This month I am not going to put the books that I have read into any particular order because they were all 5 star books and I think that it would be too hard to pick a favourite so I am just going to put them in the order in which I read them.


Flawed (Flawed, #1)RemnantsI'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Frostblood (Frostblood Saga, #1)Done Dirt Cheap

1) Flawed by Cecelia Ahern: I loved this book and I am so excited to read the next book when I can because I really want to know how the story is going to develop.
2) Remnants by Carolyn Arnold: I read this book for review and it was one of the first books that I have read like this and I loved it! I would recommend it to everyone. My review will be up on the 11th. 
3) The Gallagher Girl Series: I have been wanting to read this series for a while ever since I read the first book last year and it was amazing.
4) Frost Blood by Elly Blake: I didn't know much about this book before I read it, but it was incredible and I loved the characters a lot.
5) Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon: This was another book that I didn't really know much about but Clare recommended that I read it so I did, and it was awesome, the characters were brilliant and I loved how the book ended.


Challenge Progress:

  • 35/75 Goodreads Challenge 47%
  • A Classic a Month: Completed The Princess Bride. Full wrap up coming tomorrow.

April TBR:

Once again I am not going to set a TBR as this month I have mock exams and other tests this month so I am not really going to have much time to read as much as I would like. However I am going to try and read as many books as I can this month.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

5 comments:

  1. Frost Blood is definitely looking good, and Flawed and done Dirt Cheap have me interested too. Hope April is a good reading month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all of the books that I read this month they were all incredible, I would recommend that you read them. Thanks hope April is a good reading month for you too!

      Delete
  2. Yay for enjoying Flawed and Frostblood! I LOVED Flawed, and Frostblood looks amazing :)
    Congrats on the progress on your reading goal, that's really good :)

    Have a lovely April!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend that you read Frostblood if you have not already. Thanks I think I should change my reading goal so that it is a little bit higher. :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I like the one Cecelia Ahern book I've read. Have to add this one to my list. :-) Happy April!

    ReplyDelete