June Wrap Up:
I had exams for most of this month and so I didn't have time to read as much as I would have liked. However I did manage to read 4 books which I am pleased with as I really enjoyed all of them. Seeing as I only managed to read 4 books I am going to list them all down below.
4) The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: This was my least favourite of this authors books that I read this month but I still thought that it was brilliant and I will probably end up rereading it at some point.
3) The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West: I read the blurb for this and I wasn't sure whether I was going to enjoy it but overall I really enjoyed it and I also like the characters a lot.
2) By Your Side by Kasie West: Clare recommended that I read this and I wasn't sure what to expect but overall it was incredible, I loved the character.
1) Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare: I was so excited to read this and see what was going to happen within the universe and with all of the characters and I loved it! It was as amazing as I was hoping that it would be!
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 50/85 - 59%. I actually think that I changed my challenge at the beginning of this month, I can't remember what it was but I think that I underestimated myself and so I raised it. It is only 85 books as the target as I wasn't reading much during the exam period.
Once again I am not going to set myself a TBR this month as I know that if I set a TBR I wouldn't stick to it at all, I will be doing 24in48 again this year and also going to YALC so I am not sure what books I am going to be reading or taking with me yet. I will probably end up reading some of the books I get at YALC as soon as I get them if I am honest.