Wednesday 7 September 2016

Top 5 Characters I'd Want As Family

Top 5 Wednesdays are hosted by GingerReadsLainey and you can check out the goodreads group here.

1) Jace and Alec from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
 I think that both of them would be a very good brother, they'd be protective and could easily kill anyone who hurt you.

2) Fred and George from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
They would also be amazing brothers cause they could just easily make you laugh if you were sad and they would just always be fun.

3) Sally Jackson from Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
 This may be an unusual one but I think that she would be a really good mother because she did everything that she could do to keep Percy safe including dating the guy she did in the first book. It would be cool to have a mother who was willing to do just about anything for you like that.

4) Penny from Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Girl Online (Girl Online, #1)
I think that Penny would be a really cool sister to have because although she had her anxiety she was brave and also if she was my big sister she could teach me a lot about life and she would just make a great big sister I think.

5) Cress from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Yet another sister who would be great. I just think we would get on really well and have a lot of fun together.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

5 comments:

  1. My first big brother pick is also Alec. :P And I can see why you picked the Weasley twins - you'd never get bored with them around. Although it'd make it hard to read a good book, wouldn't it? x)
    I'm signing on the line for Sally Jackson -- she really is a great mother to Percy.
    Nice picks! =) Here are mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I couldn't not include Alec and the Weasley twins as my brothers. I put Sally because I was trying to be a bit different but she would definitely be a great mother. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Alec and Jace would be great brothers, as well as Fred and George!
    Check out my post?
    http://thebookprophet.weebly.com/home/top-5-wednesday-characters-youd-want-as-family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have easily made this whole post Top 5 Characters I Would Want as my brothers. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Fred & George would probably keep the house exciting if they were your brothers! Fireworks and test pranks all over the place!

    ReplyDelete