Wednesday 1 November 2017

Clare's October Wrap Up and November TBR

October Wrap Up:

There's Someone Inside Your HouseThis Mortal CoilWe Have Always Lived in the CastleMass Effect: Revelation (Mass Effect, #1)Mass Effect: Ascension (Mass Effect, #2)Mass Effect: Retribution (Mass Effect, #3)Mass Effect: Deception (Mass Effect, #4)Mass Effect: Nexus Uprising (Mass Effect: Andromeda, #1)The Stolen Throne (Dragon Age, #1)All the Crooked SaintsGone GirlThe Haunting of Hill HouseDaughters Unto DevilsFeed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1)The Informant (Kaz Phelps, #1)The French Exchange Whale and Other Rejected Book IdeasLa Belle Sauvage (The Book of Dust, #1)The Stars Are LegionLair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2)Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)


Favourite Read of the Month: We Have Always Lived in the Castle AND The Book of Dust. You can't make me choose!!


November TBR:

Renegades (Renegades, #1)Retribution Rails (Vengeance Road, #2)
Other than Renegades and Retribution Rails I really don't know what I want to read next! October was a very scheduled month for me, I had books I needed to read for review and some that just fit with Halloween so well I HAD to read them. So in November I'm just going to see where my mood takes me!!


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great month, and enjoy your November reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some great reads!!! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great month!! I also read The Haunting of Hill House and liked it! I didn't love it, but it was a nice change of pace from what I usually read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a month you had! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an awesome month of reading in October. I hope November will be just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to read "There's Someone Inside Your House" since I first saw it circulating around book blogs, but I haven't gotten a chance to put my hands on it yet!

    I'm glad you finished so many books, it was a good month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Retribution Rails is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete