Wednesday 19 October 2016

Top 5 Favourite Non-Canon Ships

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly feature and you can find their goodreads group here. I wasn't planning on making all of my answers from Harry Potter but I ended up doing that because there are just so many from Harry Potter to pick from!
Image result for draco and harry gifsImage result for draco and harry gifs
1) Draco and Harry from Harry Potter
I love the idea of Draco and Harry together it would be amazing! Also I have read Carry On which is basically a story of Draco and Harry being together, and I loved the whole book.

Image result for draco and hermione gifs
2) Draco and Hermione from Harry Potter
I never really thought of Draco and Harry together but then I watched the Starkid production version of Harry Potter and now I love the idea of Draco and Hermione in a relationship.

Image result for harry and hermione gifs
3) Harry and Hermione from Harry Potter
I think that I prefer Harry and Hermione together in the first few books whereas later on in the series I prefer Hermione with Ron. I do however think that they were really good friends and would have been great together!

Image result for neville and luna gifs
4) Neville and Luna from Harry Potter
I think that these two should have definitely ended up together because they were just so perfect for each other. They were both as quirky as each other and would have made an amazing couple.

Image result for harry and luna gifs
5) Harry and Luna from Harry Potter
I think that Harry and Luna would have been good together in the beginning of the series but not later on. I think that Luna is just such a fun character and Harry could do with someone as fun as her as a girlfriend.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

8 comments:

  1. I've only read the first book so I don't really know all the relationships but this makes me want to read them. :) I know enough to know that Draco and Hermione would be interesting- kinda reminds me of steff and Andie from the old 80's movie Pretty in Pink. He was such a jerk but it would have been fun to explore them together, even if only brief;y. :) I suspect Draco and Hermione might be the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read the rest of the books. Also I have never seen that movie but Clare tells me that is true! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I don't ship drarry, but I hard-core ship Dramione and Nuna. Check out my list?
    https://thebookprophetcom.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/t5w-favorite-non-canon-ships/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think everyone I know ships different people from Harry Potter. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I'm now sure about Draco and Harry, but I totally agree with the rest of them! Great list!

    Aeriko @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really thought about Harry and Draco together until recently! Thank you!

      Delete