Monday 3 October 2016

Ann's September Wrap Up and October TBR

September Wrap Up:

In September I only managed to read 2 books. Compared to last month this is a bit disappointing but considering I went back to school this month I think 2 books is still pretty good. However one of the books I read was disappointing but I did love the other one, so I had a very balanced month of reading.
Lord of the FliesLove, Lies and Spies
2. Lord of the Flies by William Golding: I did not enjoy this book but that may just be because it wasn't my kind of story, so I am sure it isn't as bad to some people as it seems to be to me. I only read this book as homework and had it not been homework I would not have read it because I haven't heard many good things about it.
1. Love Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey: I only finished this book recently but I really enjoyed the plot and the characters and everything about it. I loved the plot twist towards the end which I did not see coming, overall this book was amazing and I would recommend you read it.


October TBR:

Replica (Replica, #1)Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)
4. Replica by Lauren Oliver: Ever since Clare told me about this book I have been excited to read it and will finally be able to soon.
3. Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: I loved the first book and am very excited to see read this one soon. I hope that it will be as good as the first book and maybe even better.
2. Stalking Jack Ripper by Kerri Maniscalo: I don't know much about this book but from what Clare has said it sounds like it is going to be amazing.
1. The Beautiful And The Cursed by Page Morgan: I found this book on Clare's shelf and from the blurb it sounds like quite a good book.

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

3 comments:

  1. Lord of the Flies was one of my favorite reads in school. It definitely was bad. Maybe read it again when you're older.
    Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *wasn't bad, not was... lol
      Gotta get this coffee in me so I can spell properly.

      Delete
    2. True maybe I will like it more if I try it again when I am older. Happy October!

      Delete