Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tuesday Intros 28th July

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros is hosted by Bibliophile By the Sea where bloggers share the first paragraph of the book they are currently reading/thinking about reading soon. It looked like fun so we thought we'd give it a go.

Ann:
The Program by Suzanne Young
The air in the room tastes sterile. The lingering scent of bleach is mixed with the fresh white paint on the walls, I wish my teacher would open the window to let in a breeze. But we're on the third floor so the pane is sealed just in case anyone gets the urge to jump.


Clare:
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
Big Brother,
I want you to know something: it wasn't your fault, not any of it. And I'm so sorry. Sorry for ditching the family and for shipping off to the other side of the world. But, mostly, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when it mattered. I should have told someone before it got bad. It's just that you're my big brother; you've always been the strong one. And I miss that."

No comments:

Post a Comment