Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and you can find there post here.
Clare has given me a lot of books because she is getting rid of some and gave me a few so below are the 10 I am most looking forward to.
1) Debutantes by Cora Harrison
2) 13 Curses by Michelle Harrison
3) Eon by Alison Goodman
4) Eve by Anna Carey
5) Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham
6) Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
7) Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
8) Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
9) Everneath by Brodi Ashton
10) By Midnight by Mia James
If I literally listed my last ten acquired books it would be a dizzying array of colouring books. I went a little crazy with them. So instead I decided to do the same as Ann and just choose the ten I am most excited for. I did include a colouring book and also a dot to dot book. Because apparently I am a child.
1) Dream Catcher a Soul Bird's Journey
2) This Book is Gay by James Dawson
3) Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
4) Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
5) Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
6) Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg
7) Endgame: The Calling by James Frey
8) The Awesome by Eva Darrows
9) Dot to dot City Scapes
10) Vicious by V.E. Schwab