Wednesday 30 August 2017

Wednesday Catch-Up 30th August 2017

Every Wednesday we are linking up with WWW Wednesday. WWW Wednesday is hosted at Taking on a World of Words and asks 3 questions: What are you currently reading?, What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you'll read next? You can click any of the images to go to the Goodreads page for that book!

Currently Reading:

About a Dog (A Bluff Point Romance #1)
I'm just starting About a Dog which I'm hoping will be a quick, fun, romantic read because that's what I am in the mood for right now. Anything with dogs is always going to be my kind of book and I actually love the cover for this because it's so summery and peaceful.

Recently Finished:

Invictus
I've only read one book this week because of a reading slump combined with illness - but it was a really good book! Invictus was a lot of fun to read with some great characters (Priya may be my favourite). Time travel, as always, makes my head spin and when you throw in paradoxes and people born "outside" of time and I will obviously get dizzy trying to wrap my head around it but Ryan Graudin did a pretty good job of making it relatively understandable for me. 

Planning to Read Next:

Magic of Blood and Sea (The Assassin's Curse, #1-2)QueenEnrule (The Enrule, #1)
I have three of my favourite things on my TBR pile next! Pirates (and assassins), Tyrannical Queens and Zombies. OK maybe that's four things but I am excited! 


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about Invictus. I hope you feel better, and can enjoy your reading this week.

    Here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. About a Dog is such a cute read. And the three you have up next, I think I want them all.

    ReplyDelete