Friday 9 March 2018

What Gives? (or Where the Heck I've Been)

Over the past few weeks I've gone completely away from the blog. This wasn't because I didn't want to be blogging (I did), rather a lot of things happened all at once in our lives that demanded our full attention! 

But I'm working on more posts and I'll begin actively participating in Monday Highlights again - starting by going back to the previous links I missed. In some additional good news - Ann is also returning to the blog. She has been crazy busy with college and illness but she has so many great ideas she wants to put together which will be coming soon!! 

Thank you for bearing with us!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys will still be around! Hope you have a great March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourselves <3 Take all the time off that you need! We'll all be here when you're ready to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete