I was extremely pleased with November's Fairy Loot box, which was also my first box from them, so I was very excited for this month's to arrive. I was actually away whilst it arrived so I had to wait a few days to open it. The theme this month was Sci-Fi Adventure. Typically I prefer Sci-Fi films to books as I find it so hard to wrap my head around without the visuals but I have been getting more into Sci-Fi this year so was interested to give this box a try.
- Flashfall by Jenny Moyer: This is a book I have been thinking about getting ever since it was released so I am glad to finally own it! It looks so interesting and exciting so I will definitely be reading this very soon! This also came with a signed bookplate, letter from the author and a bookmark which is always a nice touch!
- Star Wars Funko! Pop: Definitely my favourite item in this box. They sent out Yoda, Stormtroopers, Princess Leia, C-3PO and Rey. I got Rey and I was very happy with that! I already have a Princess Leia so Rey or C-3PO were my preferences. Rey is currently living on my DVD shelf!
- Kryptonite Bath Powder: This was created exclusively for the box by Geeky Clean. This smells so, so delicious. It smells like cupcakes (because naturally Superman's weakness would be a crystal that smells like cupcakes?) and I am so excited to use this.
- Galaxy Socks: These were created by Fairy Loot for this box, I really like them. I am not sure what material they are but they seem warm which is good for winter!
- Watercolour Bookmark: The quote on this is from the Starbound Trilogy which is one of my favourites and it says "We Are and Will Always Be What We Choose". I am currently using this bookmark and it is so beautiful. This was created by Lexy Olivia
- Art Print and Buttons: Designed for this box by Taratjah. The art print is of the Lunar Chronicles guys and the buttons are of Darrow and Sevro from Red Rising which I haven't actually read yet but really want to!
- Bonus Items: Way Down Dark sampler (we actually got sent this book from the publisher so I passed the sampler on to my brother), Red Rising Art Print and The Long Way to A Small, Angry Planet art print both of which make me want to read their books a lot.
Overall I really liked everything I got in this box. I think I did love November's box a bit more but that was partly because there was a tote bag and a mug and both of those are my weaknesses! Next month's theme is Mystery and Mischief and you can check it out here if you'd like more information! I have an inkling of what next month's book will be and it makes me very excited plus the description mentions the circus which is my favourite thing in the world!