Saturday 4 March 2017

Ann's February Wrap Up and March TBR

February Wrap Up:

I loved February and really enjoyed every book that I read this month. I also reread the whole Vampire Academy series but I won't be including that in my wrap up because I have read them before.
Deathcat SallyCaraval (Caraval, #1)Vengeance RoadVendetta (Blood for Blood, #1)
7. Deathcat Sally by P.S. Brooks: At first I really did not enjoy this book but I carried on reading it to see if it would improve and it did. A full review will be being published next month!
6. Caraval by Stephanie Garber: I really enjoyed this book although the ending was a bit too perfect in my opinion. I think that everything was suddenly sorted out at the end and that was annoying!
5. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman: I loved this book it was amazing because I could imagine that the main character was me and I love to be able to relate to the characters in the books that I read.
Inferno (Blood for Blood, #2)Mafiosa (Blood for Blood, #3)Unconventional
4/3/2. Vendetta/Inferno/Mafiosa by Catherine Doyle: I didn't know much about these books until I read them, Clare said that I would like them and I trust her when she recommends books to me. Overall I really enjoyed them all and I loved how Mafiosa ended!
1. Unconventional by Maggie Harcourt: It was hard to pick my favourite book this month because I really loved them all but overall I think that this was my favourite plot and I loved the character so this is definitely my favourite!




Challenge Progress:

  • 24/75 Goodreads Challenge 32%. I am 12 books ahead of schedule for my Goodreads Challenge and that makes me happy because it means I might be able to finish my Goodreads challenge this year!
  • A Classic a Month: Nothing read this month because I just failed which is really frustrating!


March TBR:

I'm not doing a TBR again this month, it's been working quite well for me not having the pressure of a TBR to stick to so I am going to continue with that I think. However I may try to do a TBR for next month if I can!

You can find Clare's February Wrap Up and March TBR here.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! :) I adddec Unconventional to my Goodreads TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to read the Vampire books at some point. And Caraval too. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you should! Let us know what you think of them!
      Happy Weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. You did good! That Catherine Doyle series looks pretty good, based on the covers! Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the Catherine Doyle series was amazing! Happy March! :)

      Delete