Sunday 16 August 2015

Cover Characteristics: Owls

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark each week they come up with a cover characteristic, this weeks was Owls and here are our choices!

The Doomspell
The Capture (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #1)The Owl Killers

The Doomspell by Cliff McNish
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Guardians of Ga'Hoole The Capture by Kathryn Lasky
The Owl Killers by Karen Maitland
The Owl and the Pussycat by Edward Lear and Louise Voce


You can find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) and on Twitter (Ann and Clare)

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking if I did this theme this week, the only covers with owls I'd have would be the Harry Potter ones. Great picks though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter was the first one that came to mind for me as well (along with the Owl and the Pussycat) the rest took a bit of a scavenger hunt to get! Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  2. The Owl and the Pussycat is sooooooo cute!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It (and Harry Potter) were the first ones I thought of! I loved it when I was a kid! Thanks for visiting

      Delete