Top 5 Wednesdays are hosted by GingerReadsLainey and you can check out the goodreads group here.
1) Jace and Alec from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
I think that both of them would be a very good brother, they'd be protective and could easily kill anyone who hurt you.
2) Fred and George from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
They would also be amazing brothers cause they could just easily make you laugh if you were sad and they would just always be fun.
3) Sally Jackson from Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
This may be an unusual one but I think that she would be a really good mother because she did everything that she could do to keep Percy safe including dating the guy she did in the first book. It would be cool to have a mother who was willing to do just about anything for you like that.
4) Penny from Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
I think that Penny would be a really cool sister to have because although she had her anxiety she was brave and also if she was my big sister she could teach me a lot about life and she would just make a great big sister I think.
5) Cress from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Yet another sister who would be great. I just think we would get on really well and have a lot of fun together.