Saturday 17 September 2016

Ann Does the Ruler of Books Tag

This tag was created by Ariel Bissett. I haven't done a tag in a while so I hope you enjoy!

What book would you make everyone read?
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
I would have to make everyone read Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda because I really loved this book and I don't think that enough people have read it.

What would you abolish in book construction?
I would abolish love triangles because they are the most annoying thing ever, they are just so frustrating all the time.

What author would you commission to write you any book?
Magyk (Septimus Heap, #1)
I would have to commission Angie Sage to write be a book because she is just such an amazing author and love all the books she has published.

What book would you demote to the library basement to make room for more books?
Lord of the Flies
I would definitely demote Lord of The Flies because I just really hate that book, I had to read it for homework which was the only reason I managed to finish it.

What cover artist would you commission to make a mural?
Solitaire

I would ask the cover artist of Solitaire by Alice Oseman because I love the cover and it would also be a very good mural design also.

Which character's face would you put on a coin?
The Bane Chronicles
I would put Magnus' (from The Mortal Instruments and The Bane Chronicles) face on a coin because I think his face would look good on a coin and I just love him as a character. Also I think everyone would know who he was.

What book would you award the "Ruler of Books 2016" prize?
The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2)
I would award it to The Rose and The Dagger because I really enjoyed it this year and I think it is the best I read this year so far.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

No comments:

Post a Comment