Friday 8 June 2018

My Pride Month TBR



Happy Pride Month everyone!! To celebrate I'm going to be reading as many LGBTQ books as I possibly can! And please leave your suggestions down below for new or old favourites I should be adding to my list!! 


The House on Half Moon Street
The House on Half Moon Street by Alex Reeve
A transgender male protagonist, an historical murder mystery - and so, so many good reviews so far! I'm really, really excited for this one!

Cloaked in Shadow (The Dragori, #1)
Cloaked in Shadow by Ben Alderson
The second book is coming out soon (or maybe already has) so I need to get on this! I've been watching and loving Ben's videos for years now and I'm thrilled to read something he wrote! 

The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)
The Summer of Jordi Perez (and the best burger in Los Angeles) by Amy Spalding
Vera @ Regal Critiques told me this was brilliant and I've been desperate to read it for the longest time! Plus I'm so in love with the rainbow cover!

Lizzie
Lizzie by Dawn Ius
Anything Lizzie Borden instantly goes on my TBR but this is even more intriguing than normal because its set in modern times. I'll be interested to see how the author does moving the events and in making Lizzie a compelling Main Character as she deserves to be.

Mask of Shadows (Mask of Shadows #1)
Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
A gender fluid protagonist is something I don't think I've ever read before and it is so wonderful to see this representation! I've had this since it released but I've been out of the "fantasy" mood lately so haven't read it yet but I aim to change that soon!

Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1)
Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
This is the most cover lust - and it has a bisexual protagonist AND there is necromancy. Which makes this basically my dream book! I can't wait to dive into this! 

6 comments:

  1. The Summer of Jordi Perez looks great and makes me want a yummy burger! And Mask of Shadows sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing Reign of the Fallen and I can't wait to see your thoughts of it. I'm going to be reading some LGBTQ+ books this month as well - and I'll be starting with A Gentleman's Guide To Vice and Virtue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested to see what you think of Reign of the Fallen and Lizzie - I was excited for both, but then lost interest. As for The Summer of Jordi Perez, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy that one!! It was so adorable and fun. (The burgers could have been literally anything else, because I hate burgers lol.)

    Veronika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloaked in Shadow sounds like such a good read. I will definitely have to check it out eventually. Hope you enjoy all of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many books to add to my TBR! I've really been trying to diversify my reading this year and this post is perfection!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete